- Prefabrication makes it possible to create precast arches with minimal concrete sections and high performance of materials used.
- Strict control over geometry and structural issues during the manufacture of the different parts of the structure in the factory.
- Strict control over the geometry of the components.
- Makes it possible to apply aesthetic surface treatments to the concrete.
- Prefabrication makes it possible to build more quickly and simply than bridges built on-site.
Types Of Structures Where It Can Be Used
- Three-pinned arches precast into two large semiarches.
- Option of prefabricating not only the arch but also the deck and the deck support braces in the arch.
- Prefabrication of the arch in bridges spanning around 100 m.
- For arches with longer span lengths, prefabrication of the rest of the elements.
- Avoids interference on the work-site and the need for complex on-site installations.
- Shorter construction period, as the different components can be made in parallel.
- The materials and pieces attained are fully checked prior to insertion in the deck. Quality assurance.
Sectores en los que se aplica